2005-07-09

Another terrible tragedy

It takes about 5 hours to travel from Newcastle to my sister's house in Bundanoon. It was during that time that the bombs exploded in London. When we arrived on Thursday night, I was immediately drawn to the TV where I saw all those awful images.

I have my own set of pet hates that I would love to speak about now as to who to hold responsible (apart from the actual terrorists that did it), but I will refrain. Now is a time for sadness and mourning. Now is a time to reflect upon our world and be reminded that the heart of man is dark and evil, and that we only exist now because of God's grace to us. And to also reflect upon God's ultimate solution for mankind's sin - the cross of Christ, and the empty tomb.

From the Department of "Wha' Happnin?"

No comments: