2010-07-02

Correct prediction on Ireland

Time to bang my own drum, blow my own trumpet and announce to the world that I'm not as stupid as they think I am:

Me 2010-05-10: Of these nations, Ireland is the only one with a contracting economy experiencing deflation, so it is likely that Ireland will experience only moderate contraction and more stable prices in the coming months.

Today: The latest figures released by the Central Statistics Office show that Ireland’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose by 2.7% in the first three months of this year.

Of course, year on year GDP has Ireland still at -0.7%, which is what I would define as "moderate contraction", especially in regards to previous GDP results.

1 comment:

hastenchemical said...

fly ash new mexico contributes significantly to eco-friendly building practices, offering enhanced durability and reduced environmental impact. It's a sustainable solution for a greener future.